Tuesday 21 January 2014

New banner... redesign and new focus


Dear all,

I am sorry that it has been nearly 18 months since I last wrote on this blog and that had been very infrequent. I am pleased to see that I am on my way to 20,000 views of this blog since its first post as it is more than I ever dreamed of and contemplated I would receive. It is also pleasing to me that the Meatloaf article still fires the imagination of many people 3 years since it was published.

Since 2012 I have changed my path in life from focusing solely on the performance arts aspect of where I want to be. I have in many ways 'found myself' since leaving this forum of mine, I have started on the journey to becoming a Primary School Teacher. This marks a shift in both my priorities and in the content I will publish here on headtheatre... some things will remain the same such as my 'On this day in Theatrical History' articles or the 'Just a Small One' pieces but I will be adding stories about primary level drama lessons and education ideas/experiences I have had as well. 

The blog will also be edited and I will find a way of archiving some of the old content to make it more convenient to read and find. As I shift this new idea/identity onto this website I will be attempting to make it more pupil/child friendly as well due to this being a resource for my own lessons in class so just wait to see some of the new features coming soon! I hope the blog will continue to be a place many of you visit to read some interesting facts and will stick around for some of the stories I have about enthusiastic learners, and not so enthusiastic learners, and kids drama in general.

Xtofer

aka

Mr S

No comments:

Post a Comment