Tuesday 27 April 2010

Update

Hi all. I first of all want to apologise for the fact that there has been a serious lack of updates on this blog over the past 3 weeks. I came back from my Holiday's and I have found it a little hard to get back into the rhythm of posting. However I have been keeping very active, resuming my studies and doing more work on the Curtains!!! project (which included visiting one of the theatres on the list). I have also been recording more of my monologues from yet more cut price theatre books... more on that a little later... but yes I have been recording more monologues and these are more for me rather than anyone else. It is good to practice your art and this is how I practice mine, it also helps to get feedback and as ever you are all invited to comment on them. So here are the links for my latest records.

Owners
Once a Catholic 1
Once a Catholic 2
Cherry Orchard

As ever please feel free to either email me at chrisandrewpilgrim@yahoo.co.uk or leave your comments below.

Xtofer

No comments:

Post a Comment